Doing Business with the United Nations
October 27, 2020 – 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The U.S. Department of Commerce Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S Ambassador to the UN and the UN Procurement Division Director will provide remarks.
This webinar will offer a free introduction to the UN’s nearly $19 billion global procurement market, covering a wide range of goods and services. The event will be particularly informative for women- owned companies that need help getting started.
Attendees will hear about the UN procurement process, both the opportunities and challenges, and how to register as a UN vendor.
Who should join? CEO/Senior Women-Owned Company Representatives are encouraged to participate from the following industries:
- Food & Fuel/Food Logistics
- Aviation/Fixed and Rotary-Wing Operators/UAVs
- Crisis Recovery/Energy/Environment
- Construction/Engineering Services/Building Materials
- Financial Services/Insurance
- Health Services/Medical/Laboratory Equipment & Supplies
- Information Technology/Communications Equipment, Software & Services
- Management/Consultancy Services
- Security/Safety Services & Equipment
- Transportation/Equipment & Services (e.g. Freight Forwarding)
- Water & Sanitation
Have Questions or Having Trouble Registering?
Carmela Mammas, Director
- U.S. Commercial Service, New York