One year into the pandemic, small business owners are still navigating changing health regulations, ongoing stay at home orders and an influx of funding options. We know that many small business owners need help to address these immediate financial concerns and to access critical resources for their employees and their businesses.
Please join NEW Economics for Women and Small Business Majority for a crash course in the California Rebuilding Fund loan program. This program has been designed to help California’s smallest business owners who need a simple, low-interest loan to prepare to transition their business into a recovery or growth phase.
Topics of discussion include:
- Overview of the California Rebuilding Fund
- How to get loan ready
- A step-by-step walkthrough of the pre-application
- Finding a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) near you
- Resources in your local place of business, like SCORE and Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs)
- A brief question and answer section will follow