The Grants below have deadlines so please make sure you read the requirements thoroughly and apply accordingly. If the links do not activate, please copy and paste to your browser.
— Economic Workforce Development Department
Monitor the following website for upcoming Grants. This website has provided the most grants of any organization in Los Angeles and maybe a Fourth Round of $ 5,000 Grants will happen again.
1. Economic Opportunity Grant- Starting in January 2023.
Small Businesses in LA County may qualify up to $ 25,000 in financial relief
2. CA Venues Grant Program- Coming soon.
The California Venues Grant Program (“Program”) will support eligible independent live events venues that have been affected by COVID-19 in order to support their continued operation.
Grants awarded under this Program shall be in an amount equal to the lesser of two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000) or 20 percent (20%) of the applicant’s gross earned revenue in California for the 2019 taxable year.
3. Hello Alic
This organization partners with major companies that are offering specialized Grants.
4. 14 Small Business Grants for Women Entrepreneurs
5. USA Funding Applications
Each year billions of dollars are awarded to individuals and businesses in the form of grants and other types of funding. Apply for YOUR share today!
If you need a quick Loan from $ 1,000 to $ 36,000 with no Financial Documentation @ 0% for 12-36 months, you may want to consider applying to the organizations below.
1. www.kiva.org will help you with crowdlending up to $ 15,000 @ 0% with payment terms of 12-36 months depending on the Loan you are awarded.
I host “How to Succeed in Getting a Kiva Loan” Webinar. Please register.
January 11, 2023
January 25, 2023
2. www.jfla.org can loan you up to $ 36,000 if your FICO credit score is above 580 and can get 2 co-signers that have a FICO credit score above 680. With One Co-signer, you can receive a loan up to $ 7,500.
Remember to always share your Good News with me via email should you receive a Loan, Grant, Crowdlending, or any Capital Infusion to your business like the purchase of laptops, hiring a new employee or paid consultant.
Financial and General Business Manager