Don’t miss the DEMO AND SAMPLES from Rainbow Plant-Based Quality Foods!
This Saturday February 25th the NEW-WBC is holding it’s Food Expo.
Time: 1:00PM – 5:30PM
The speakers are going to be so powerful!
Rainbow Foods identifies themselves as a company that provides FLAVOR, INTRIGUE, FAMILIARITY, CRAVEABILITY. They will be demonstrating their products at the NEW-WBC Food Expo this Saturday, February 25, don’t miss it.
We are always looking for opportunities to bring to our clients and now with Rainbow Foods we will be able to provide a commercial kitchen, manufacturer and packaging location.
THE PROGRAM IS FULL OF LEARNING
- Marketing with Maritza Baca a master in social media
- Celeste Young a veteran in food businesses with Grow your Business with Deliveries
- Kim Tapia with her food trailers including the recent approved Tamale cart
- Elizabeth Mehditach with a showcase of farmers’ market booths, and you can also participate on a price calculating contest.
- Access to capital as always an important topic in our conversation, Chase Bank, Mission Valley Bank, CDC Small Business Finance, and the SBA will be there to answer all your lending questions.
- The Health Department will be there answering your questions on opening a food business.
- Other vendors including insurance, HR, travel, art, beauty and so much more.
Clients who will be attending with their products include:
- Famous Apples, with their delicious chocolate and caramel cover apples,
- Katherine Love with her Apple Chips and Lime Shortbread Cookies
- Elvia Herrera with Cookies, cakes, cake pops.
- Mammatha Amrutham with Indian Snacks & Sweets
- Brookelynn Fenderson with her seasoning products
- Denise Doss with her Pound Cake
- Plus more…
Remember Saturday, February 25th 1-5PM, at 21710 Vanowen St 21710 Vanowen Street Canoga Park, CA 91303. (corner of Vanowen and Owensmouth)
Click here to RSVP
Leave A Comment