QuickBooks is an easy to use, versatile, accounting app which enables business owners to keep all of their financial data in one place. We will go through some of its key features and functionality, including how to use the app to:
– Record Sales – Invoice your customers / clients, or record the sales from your POS / webstore
– Collect customer / client payments
– Record Expenses – keep track of your outstanding bills, or record expenses paid in cash/check, credit card, Venmo/Zelle, etc.
– Pay your employees or record payroll processed via another payroll company
– Keep track of your sales tax liabilities
– Create monthly financial reports to help you see how your business is performing